Monday, April 10, 2006

Brain Boosters

I recently read in Time magazine that it is very important to take time out of your work day to re-energize the brain. It was recommended to do quick games that stimulate the brain, making you more "refreshed" when you return to the task at hand. SuDoku is my mid-day brain activity of choice.

If SuDoku is to much for you, then consider this game another type of brain booster. The goal is to avoid touching the red square to the black border and the moving blue blocks. My best time was 25.576 seconds. Go ahead and give it a try and post your best times in the comments.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I prefer trying to do all the puzzles in the newspaper during my forty-five minute lunch. Today I managed to complete the crossword, sudoku, word search, and half of the word scrambles before I went back to work. Although, Monday is the easiest day, they get progressively harder through the week. By Friday, I'm not finishing half of the crossword.

Anonymous said...

I use the shoot the kitty game, it serves more than one purpose.