Monday, November 20, 2006

Slacker

So it's been a while since my last post. I have many reasons for the long layoff (playing with Dillon, watching tv, traveling to Shafter because no one wants to come to Sonora, etc) but the main reason is because I just didn't feel like it. Call me a loser or slacker, but hey it's my blog and I do what I want. Anyways, here are some new pics of Dillon.


Daddy getting Dillon to laugh.


Mr. Preppie ready for church and all of the attention he gets there.


Told you I get a lot of attention at church.


One of my favorite pictures of Christina and Dillon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slacker, that fits, you failed to mention playing video games. I get the point, I will be there soon. The pictures are great, keep them coming. Does slacking apply to responding to email,too?

Jimmie said...

Your email was about not posting for two weeks. So isn't this proof I responded to the email?