Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekday Update

I noticed it has been awhile since my last post. The reason can be summed up in two words: Jack Bauer. I figured everyone is waiting for a Dillon update so I better provide one before there is a mutiny. The little guy is now sitting up on his own. He also is rolling all over the place and could be crawling by Christmas. Below are some new pictures.


Dillon all bundled up for his first Christmas parade held in downtown Sonora. Unfortunately, loud noises, cold weather, and babies do not mix.

This picture was taken on his half birthday. It is hard to imagine that six months ago we were in the hospital waiting to meet him.

The family frolicking in the hills.

See I told you he is close to crawling.

A clean diaper always brings happiness.

Dad, not much longer and I will be able to beat Uncle James and Cousin Eric in ping pong just like you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for new pictures, we can't wait to get our hands on him. His Gpa is kepting was busy with new room or we would come kidnap him next week. Got his bed all ready. Did he get his stocking. Give him kiss from from us.