Friday, October 10, 2008

Pictures

I know I promised to post pictures last night but by the time I got home from the hospital I was too tired. Below are pictures from yesterday and today.

One last profile before we head up to the birthing center. We had to be there by 5:30 a.m., which was early for the both of us.

One of these has an excuse. Can you guess which one? Seriously though, Christina and I were surprised to see Grandma Sharon and Papa had beaten us to the hospital.

Moments before Christina was rolled into the operating room. You can see the nervousness in our eyes.

Grandma Ginni checking out her "perfect" new grandson. At first Dillon was reserved and shy around Connor but once Grandma Ginni held him Dillon decided Connor was alright.

The first picture of all three of the "boys" together. The only one missing is Otis.

Strrrreeeeeeetch!

Papa happy that everyone is doing well.

Today Dillon was ready to hold and kiss Baby Connor. He was also very excited to see Mom again.

Uncle James and Aunt Michelle saw Connor for the first time today. On Monday, Connor will meet his Aunt Jen and Uncle Jon.

"Yeah, that's right, I'm the BIG brother."

My favorite picture.

There is a good chance Christina will be able to come home tomorrow. She was able to walk around this afternoon. She has been a trooper these past nine months and I am very lucky she was willing to go through another pregnancy. I already can't imagine life without Connor and Dillon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE! I JUST LOVE THOSE PIC'S HE IS A DOLL, AND SO IS DILLON. WE WILL SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. DILLON MAKES A AWESOME BIG BROTHER.
LOVE TO YA ALL

Anonymous said...

They both have an excuse for the bellies, one is legitimate and the other one is cookies.........Thanks for the update see you in a couple days...

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! He is absolutely adorable. I hope you all adjust quickly to having a new little one. Funny how both our kids are so close in age with yours.

Chrissy Kee

Anonymous said...

HEY! WHAT ABOUT SOME HOMECOMING PICTURES, DO YOU HAVE ANY?