Saturday, August 21, 2010

SNL References

Sometimes art imitates life. Other times life imitates art. This last week on vacation I ran across the latter, twice.

The first happened when my Grandma was telling us about her trip to Georgia. The topic of Joshua's luscious locks came up. I joked that my aunt and uncle bought him the following:



Upon further review, I am now convinced that his hair IS a toupee. You can be the judge:


The second happened upon our check-in at the Madonna Inn. Christina and I had our first experience with a bidet in our room. Normally, this wouldn't have been a big deal and we would have viewed it as a nice touch in our room. However the skit below gave us a running joke for the week.



On an unrelated note, pictures and non-SNL details of our vacation will be posted soon.


----------------
Now playing: Dave Matthews Band - Funny The Way It Is
via FoxyTunes

No comments: