Saturday, June 03, 2006

My Fortress of Solitude

Finally. The office/game room is finished after five months of work. Just in time for Baby Nixon (that's right we still don't have a name yet) to arrive. Before I get to the pictures of the finished product I would like to thank Mike for all his help. Without him this would still be on my "To Do" list. To see the start of the project click here.


This is a shot taken from the door that leads to the garage. On the left you can see Otis enjoying my authentic Dodger Stadium seats. To the right is a bed (with a few big pillows it will double as a couch) and the ping-pong table.


This is a close up shot of my Sandy Koufax picture, newspaper clipping, and ticket to the perfect game. Here is the family history of that game.


Here is a picture taken from in front of the aforementioned Sandy Koufax picture. The door on the left goes to the garage while the door straight ahead leads to under the house.


And last but not least is Otis wishing he was in Dodger Stadium.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE JOB, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT, WHEN WE COME UP TO SEE BART NIXON.

Anonymous said...

I CAN JUST SEE BART SITTING NEXT TO OTIS IN THE DODGER CHAIRS.
A.T

Jimmie said...

Thanks, hopefully Eric can make it up some time so that I can challenge him to some ping pong.

Adam said...

Silly Dodger fans. Silly, silly, silly.

dana said...

That is by far the most attractive dodger fan I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Well done! No, Laker stuff on the walls? Want the back to back MVP poster?

Jimmie said...

Adam, Dana, and Larry,

Your witty banter is only a compensation for the lack of championships that your collective teams have won.