Monday, October 02, 2006

Distractions

I have recently received a lot of hate e-mail (and phone calls) with complaints about not posting any new pictures of Dillon. Some of you may know that I have been very busy with my latest purchase, a Sony HDTV, which has kept me away from blogging.

You might say, "Jimmie, how does a new tv hinder your blogging schedule?" Actually, it is a combination of the new tv and the fact that I switched from Dish Network to Direct TV. I now have to relearn every channel number, including the new channels like G4, FX, and all the high def channels. I come home from my job tired and overworked but I rigorously study the channel listing, hoping that one day I will become master of my remote.

Enough with the intro, on to the pictures:



Dillon in his Sunday Best.



Christina and I have learned it is difficult to take Dillon's picture because he is in the best mood after he eats but he also spits up constantly. So getting a picture snapped without spit up all over his clothes is quite the accomplishment.



I did not photo shop his right arm out of this picture. I have no clue where it is.



Grandma giving the big guy a bath.



Dillon is getting ready to run the stairs at the Museum of Art in Philadelphia.



This is one of my favorite pictures.



Are they cheering me or Daddy's new tv?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting some new pics of Dillon. Taylor and I are looking forward to seeing him next week! Give him lots of kisses for us.

Love,

Taylor and Aunt Jenn

Anonymous said...

WELL, IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU POST SOME NEW PIC'S. I REALLY LOVE TO SEE HOW DILLON IS GROWING. HE IS SO HANDSOME, JUST LIKE HIS DADDY WAS, AND STILL IS. BUT HE HAS HIS MOM'S SWEET PERSONALITY. DILLON'S PACKAGE IS IN THE MAIL, I HAD TO ADD TO IT. SEE YA SOON
LOVE AT

Anonymous said...

WHERE'S MY ARM, DAD?