Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our Little Napoleon Dynamite

Like every toddler, Dillon loves music. Ever since he could walk he has shown us his Happy Feet. I finally recorded some of his dance moves last week and thanks to some editing help from James I am now able to post them online.



After his dance-a-thon, Dillon pulled out his "Old Man Walk." He started walking this way a few weeks ago and every time he did it I told him he was walking like an old man. Now he can do it on demand.




----------------
Now playing: Cake - Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

Adam said...

Nice moves. He'll be the one with all the ladies.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!

Jimmie said...

The sad thing is he already has more rhythm than I do.

Anonymous said...

and he is funnier, better looking, smarter, I could go on......Thanks the videos are awesome.

Anonymous said...

hey jimmie can i have a copy of that video????

Jimmie said...

Jason, I have it on my thumb drive so you can get a copy when we come down this weekend.