Monday, October 22, 2007

Sit, Otis, sit! Good dog. (UPDATED)

Now that Christina is a stay-at-home parent, she tasked herself with finally getting Otis to obedience training. After five weeks of intense training, I am proud to report that he passed Level 1 Basic Manners with flying colors. He can now sit, lay down, and come on command. However, he will not go to the store for us.

Otis now has more schooling than most of the Nixon family.

(I have a couple of pictures to post but am having trouble with Blogger. I hope to post them soon, along with a few pics of Dillon in Shafter from this weekend.)

Update:

That's Otis and Christina in the top left. I think if I were the neighbors of this dog school I would get about a dozen outdoor cats to torture the dogs in obedience training.

The official certificate. We're so proud.
----------------
Now playing: Hootie & the Blowfish - Goodbye
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch......Game on

Adam said...

Did you take him out for a nice dinner to celebrate? How many levels are there and will Otis be attaining anymore?