Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Nerd Alert

I just finished watching the new to DVD "Futurama" movie. One of the extras was a "math class" by Dr. Sarah J. Greenwald examining the many math jokes written into episodes of "Futurama". I was giddy to also find out there was a fun little website dedicated to the Futurama Math. I had spotted many jokes in previous episodes but some of them were over my head until they were explained in the DVD extra. Christina couldn't understand why I was so interested in the DVD extra but she forgets I took Calculus in college just for fun.

Go here for some behind the scene looks at the geeks who created Futurma. And for you "Simpsons" fans, check out their math related website.

"Lost" junkies don't think I forgot about you. ABC is posting new mini-episodes in preperation of the upcoming fourth season. Posted below is a semi-humerous recap of the doomed flight of Oceanic flight 815. If you haven't ever watched the show skip the video and go straight to the source. ABC is streaming all three seasons until January 31.

No comments: