Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Random Thoughts and Links

Sitting here in my hotel room in Sacramendi, I realized I have been a huge slacker and my posts have been very infrequent. So here are some random thoughts and links:

Posts will continue to be infrequent until I can convince Christina we need a laptop. Maybe I can use Adam's arguement.

***

While searcing for a fun link to "Sacramendi" I found this news stating an "Arrested Development" movie is being shopped around.

***

I wore my Dunder Mifflin shirt today as I walked to dinner and had six different people comment on it.

***

Christina and I are not big on watching reality shows. But I did happen to turn "American Idol" on a few weeks ago out of boredom. We found Dillon loves dancing to the music.

Even though he had a subpar performance on Tuesday, I am rooting for David Cook.

***

Everyone knows "American Idol" is full of product placements for Coke and Ford, but here is a top 10 list of some famous product placements. It's worth reading just to watch the Wayne's World clip.

***

For the past three years I have purchased the MLB Extra Innings package and each year they keep making it better. Last year they added games in HD. This year, almost every game is in HD and they are offering both teams telecast, if available. So instead of being forced to listen to some truely horrible announcers, I can chose to listen to Vin.

***

Check back later for a very special blog post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, waiting to convince Christina into buying a laptop.............Can't you wait until she comes down for a visit, then phone in the fact you bought something she doesn't think you need???

Sorry couldn't pass up the chance to dig you with that. There is a 80/20 ratio on people who won't get that jab.