Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10/9/08

That is the Thursday Baby Nixon is scheduled to arrive. It is also the Thursday Christina and I, OK probably just her, will begin to get less sleep. It's the Thursday I appreciate my mother for her help while Christina is recovering from major surgery. It's the Thursday we find out if Dillon will be jealous of his little brother. And finally, it's the Thursday you all will find out Baby Nixon's real name (and not a day sooner!)


----------------
Now playing: Matt Wertz - The Way I Feel
via FoxyTunes

5 comments:

Adam said...

Wanna do a video game night on October ninth?

Jimmie said...

We would have to do it at my house and the entry fee would be everyone must change a dirty diaper.

Adam said...

Hmmmm...lemme think about it and talk it over with the guys.

But I'm thinking that'll be a negative. =P

Anonymous said...

GREAT CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE NAME,
JUST AS LONG AS IT ISN'T JIMMIE

Anonymous said...

The only reason you aren't telling us is you haven't made up your minds yet??? Just like Dillon, you have no clue.......I know Christina has a few names picked out, and you have been no help. My choices in random order...Colton, Forest, Raider, or Buddy Lee.

See you on the 9th for the big day!