Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Watch Movie?"

Any time I am sitting at the laptop Dillon will do one of two things, either stand on the arm of the couch and jump to grab a hold of my neck or beg to look at pictures. He loves watching the videos I (or James) have posted here. Recently, he has wanted to see the raw video of him, Taylor, and Kaleb trying to say "Happy Birthday, Papa" in sync. (Their best take is at the end of this video.) When Dillon isn't talking along with the video, he'll have the biggest grin on his face.

I would post the video but it really isn't much more than three minutes of me trying to get a good take out of the three amigos.

----------------
Now playing: Flobots - Handlebars
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I BET HE LOVES TO SEE HIMSELF, HE IS SO FUNNY AND HAS SO MUCH ENERGY, WE ENJOYED PLAYING WITH HIM, I WILL SEND YOU PIC'S.SORRY, I HAVE BEEN BUSY. YOU AND DILLON BETTER SPOIL CHRISTINA AFTER SHE HAS BABY NIXON, BOY! NICK GOT SPOILED AFTER HIS OPERATION. EVERYONE SPOILED HIM WITH GIFTS, ETC.
LOVE TO ALL