Friday, November 14, 2008

Canon Rebel XSi

That's the new camera that arrived today. Now that I have upgraded from a point-and-shoot camera I will have to relearn photography. I took a photography class in high school and learned shutter speed, lighting, lenses, and apertures but have seemed to forgotten almost everything. Anyways, here are some quick pictures I took.


The new flash already works wonders in our house at night. Our old camera had trouble without natural lighting.


I can't take Connor's picture without taking one of Dillon.


Dillon trying to make a fish face with Connor. This would have continued for a while if Mom wouldn't have broken it up.


Mom sure loves her new baby.

"Stop taking pictures and wrestle with me!"



----------------
Now playing: Jessie Baylin - Leave Your Mark
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! GREAT TO SEE YOU GOT YOUR NEW CAMERA, YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

New camera does great job, but know wonder look at the subjects. Can"t wait to see them again.
Love Grandma DeDe