Friday, November 21, 2008

More Family Pictures

Some pictures taken with our new camera.


Connor is starting to smile. Most of the time it's just gas, but there are times when tickling the bottom of his feet also puts a grin on his face.


Did you know it is almost impossible to take a picture without Dillon trying to butt in? It's also impossible to blog without Dillon climbing on the couch and jumping on my back.


Dillon is close to owning every Cars toy possible. If I had a dollar for every time I have stepped on Lightning McQueen we could build a separate toy room with a life sized Mater and Doc Hudson.

No family photos are complete without Otis. He has been my test subject for most of my pictures due to his ability to stay still so I can experiment and compare the differences in the shots.


----------------
Now playing: The White Stripes - My Doorbell (Album Version)
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, lets see one of Dillon in his Suns shirt.........yes I am online getting one for Connor. Wear house shoes and stepping on cars won't bug you.......

Anonymous said...

WOW LOVE YOUR PIC'S WITH YOUR NEW CAMERA, I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE IT.
AT

Jimmie said...

I only post pictures of Dillon wearing a Suns shirt if I lose a bet.