Monday, March 02, 2009

Second Best Present

This weekend my birthday present arrived, an iPod Touch. It's a big improvement over my old 1 GB Shuffle. The Shuffle will still be my main MP3 player during yard work activities, but now I can hold all my songs, pictures, and a few movies all on one player. Of course I had to load Kung Fu Panda and Toy Story on it so Dillon will be entertained on long road trips.

Just look below if you are curious as to why the iPod Touch is only my second best present this year.



----------------
Now playing: Ludo - Love Me Dead
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT PIC, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, LOVE TO YOU AND THE FAMILY

Anonymous said...

Grandma DeDe wants one of these picyures, Hope you got our card and had a Happy Birthday.
Love you all,