Sunday, April 26, 2009

Disneyland Update #1

We have arrived at the self-described "happiest place on Earth." After checking in at our hotel and eating dinner, Connor needed a nap so Dillon and I took a walk to Downtown Disney. After an hour of window shopping, we sat down and watched the fireworks. At one point he turned around and said, "Connor wouldn't like this. It's too loud."

On the way back he told me he had to go pee. We were still two blocks from the hotel and my options were limited:
  1. Try and find a public restroom,
  2. Run back, hoping he doesn't wet himself, or
  3. Drop his shorts and let him relieve himself on the bushes in front of the Sheraton.
We picked the classy option...number 3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, DAD WHEN YOU GOTTA GO YOU GOTTA GO, I AM SURE THAT YOU HAVE RELIEVED YOURSELF IN MANY DIFFERENT PLACES, SHOULD I MENTION SOME PLACES, HE HE

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN, TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES.