Saturday, April 04, 2009

Pranks

I do enjoy pulling April Fools jokes and some of you may have fallen for my handiwork. But don't feel too bad, I also got a few people at work. This year I copied a blank piece of paper with a paper clip on it. I then placed all the paper clip copies back into the copier so when anyone used it all their copies had a paper clip mark.

I also taped down the receiver button on my staff's phones. When someone called them they would pick up the receiver but the phone would keep ringing.

For my finale, I made two signs that read, "Door broken, please use other door." I then posted the sign to the two doors in our office. However, only one person fell for this because she got so angry she ripped down each sign. Some people just don't have a sense of humor.



----------------
Now playing: The Cars - Let's Go (LP Version)
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You missed your calling, you should have done Late Night