Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Gender Check

Christina was able to schedule another sonogram today for a gender check. (If you remember the baby was not cooperating last time.) We are pleased to announce Dillon and Connor will be getting a little sister.

All along Dillon has said, "I already have a brother, I want a little sister." Christina was nervous that she would be stuck with a house full of boys, so relief came over her today. I was content with either a boy or girl, but after a day of reflection, I am now the nervous one as a I fear being wrapped around her little finger. Connor has stayed silent on the subject.

Grandparents, aunts, and uncles have already expressed a desire to be buying pink dresses, dolls, and hair clips. Does anyone else think this little girl will be spoiled?


----------------
Now playing: Temptations - My Girl
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Uncle Larry said...

What do you mean expressed.....already started....