Monday, November 16, 2009

Muppet Mashup

Sesame Street has gotten some attention on the Internet this last week because of their 40th anniversary. In their honor, this site posted pictures of Sesame Street (and Muppets) celebrity doppelgangers. My favorite was Pepe and Steve Buscemi.


This made me realize I have some people in my extended family that also look like characters.


James and Captain Breakfast


Taylor and Miss Piggy


Mike and Waldorf

Connor and Scooter (minus the glasses)

Thankfully there is only one Pops.

----------------
Now playing: Ra Ra Riot - Can You Tell
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL...this is my favorite post yet!

GrammyPammy said...

I don't know, Jimmie. Pops and Connor look an awful lot alike!! Maybe there IS more than one Pops (oh wow, what did I just say??? PLEASE let there be only ONE Pops!!!);)