Sunday, February 19, 2006

Free at last

Finally, I can get back to my life. Saturday Christina and I traveled to Sacramento so that I could attempt to pass the last part of the CPA test. After four hours of testing I walked out feeling like I had passed. Of course I felt the same way the first two times I took the Auditing section of the test. So now I sit and wait for the results, which should arrive sometime in the middle of March.

Now I can read my three new books, work on the house project, and prepare for March Madness.

**********

While I was busy taking the test, Christina hung out with the Havilands. Actually, Craig was at a basketball camp, so it was just Christina and Sara. Thankfully Christina was able to talk Sara into going with her to Babies'R'Us to register. I hate registering for gifts and was glad to get out of this one. (Note to all of you who may be interested in what Christina registered for: Babies'R'Us was having trouble with their system when Chrisitna registered. She was told that the registry will be online shortly. Thanks for being so patient.)

**********

This morning we woke up to everything white. The crazy thing is that earlier this week it was 77 degrees and was looking like winter was over.

Due to technical difficulties (I don't know if it is Blogger or my slow speed internet) pictures can not be posted at this time. I will try to get pictures up as soon as possible.

Update: Below are the pics.



5 comments:

Craig said...

Jimmie, Sorry I wasn't able to hang out with you after your test. Let me know when you're coming back to the area. Oh yeah can I borrow the Sports guy book sometime, I’m way to cheap to actually buy anything when I can get my reading fix online. "One Shining Moment" will now become my theme song so I can prepare properly for the upcoming events.

Jimmie said...

I plan on reading the Sports Guy's book first so when I am done I will let you borrow it.

Anonymous said...

HEY
I LOVE THE PICTUES. I BET IT WAS SO PRETTY IN PERSON.
LOVE YOU
AUNT TERRI

Anonymous said...

PICTURES, BOOOO BOOOO

Jimmie said...

Sara, I would definitely recommend the Becker review course when you decide to take the test. It was a huge help and I think I would have taken each test three or four times without it.