Monday, July 24, 2006

Quick update with pictures

It has been a while since my last post. It's not that I don't have anything to write about, I have just been too busy. Between shuttling Dillon around the state to show him off, work, and the heat (which makes me lazy) I just haven't had any time to blog. So here are some highlights of my last few weeks.

As you know, three weeks ago we headed down to the valley to introduce Dillon to some family and friends. The next weekend we headed north to Grass Valley. My Uncle Jeff was having a surprise 40th birthday party which turned out not to much of a surprise. Everyone had fun except for Christina who was sick during the entire party.

Last weekend, James and Michelle came to Sonora. This was important because it will be one of their last visits to Sonora for a few months. The Evans have decided to quit their jobs in August and travel the world. They plan on visiting the East Coast, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. If you are interested you can follow their adventures on their new blog.

**********

And now some pictures. This is one of my favorites because Dillon looks very mysterious and intriguing.

Another "older" picture of Dillon. Before long he will be wearing one of those on his right hand.

The ultimate guard dog.

Dillon is beginning to respond to voices. Just like his dad, Dillon is the happiest after he eats. Talking to him then results in numerous smiles like this one.

Here you see Dillon's sassy cousin. When asked what Dillon says Taylor responds, "Wahh!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics of Dillon! I'm ready to get my hands on him again! Give him lots of kisses for me!

Hi Baby Dillon and Bubbie!
Luv you,
Taylor

Anonymous said...

WOW! HE IS GROWING, HE LOOKS LIKE HIS DADDY. SEE YOU SOON
AT