Thursday, August 23, 2007

Links - Home Alone Edition

Christina and Dillon have left me home alone for the week so I thought I would spend some of my free time passing along links I found interesting.

***

I heard Dana already has tickets for this baseball game.

***

Speaking of baseball, here is a cool map of the United Countries of Baseball.

***

Here is a list of 52 influential photographs. (Warning: some photos are graphic.)

***

Ed was the one who rickrolled me first but I thought I would show the video side by side with the hilarious Family Guy clip.





***

Maybe I can get Dillon a role on Lost when we go to Hawaii in November.

***

Finally, it took me a couple of tries to conquer this maze. You definitely want your sound on because once you beat it they have a pretty humorous clip.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Yeah, I knew what that maze was. Nice try though. Is there really only four levels and does it show you something different if you actually complete them all?

Anonymous said...

How about some first haircut pictures?

Jimmie said...

I will be putting those pictures up after work today.