Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weekend Fun

Last night I sat down intending to blog about our trip to the Bay Area. Instead I encountered a crashed computer. After an hour or so of hassling, I figured out how to fix it. But it looks like someone already beat me to the weekend rundown blog post (by the way 1,000 times in smashball is only possible if you are counting by tens). Oh well, here is what we did.

The weekend started on Wednesday for Dillon and Christina as they headed to Menlo Park while I stayed at home to work. Actually, I didn't even get to stay at home. My Thursday and Friday was spent in Sacramende sitting in meetings all day.

Friday after work, Mike and I drove over to a house Michelle and James were house sitting. We arrive to find Dillon pigging out on some watermelon.

Saturday was spent relaxing by the pool and playing tennis. Dillon loved swimming in the pool and dunking on the basketball hoop. (Warning the following picture contains a bare baby butt.)


On Sunday we got up and went to church. Then James and I played some wiffle ball at the local park with a couple of his friends. They weren't ready for the knuckleball, riser, and sinker as I had Gagne-like eight strikeouts in three innings pitched. We then loaded up in the car and started the two and half hour trek back up the hill.

This upcoming weekend will be spent in Shafter where hopefully I can continue my dominant stretch over Dana and John in wiffle ball. Oh yeah and see my family.

4 comments:

edluv said...

by gagne-like do you mean that you've blown repeated games since you were traded for?

or that your back is injured and you're going on the disabled list?

Jimmie said...

I should have been a little clearer but I meant Gagne circa 2003. I do not acknowledge Gagne as anything but a Dodger.

Anonymous said...

CUTE PIC'S OF DILLON AND GRANDPA AND DADDY AND DILLON

Craig said...

we all know that i'm the only one who can hit the knuckler every time