Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Click this

I've been absent for the past few days because my parents left today. They have been here since Thursday. If there was one thing my mom taught me it was to "never blog when you have company." I will post pictures of their visit later in the week. For now I have some awesome links.

***

Can you find the 38 Seinfeld references in this picture?

***

Another awesome robot.

***

Homer meets Darth Vader.



***

When I hear "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins I previously thought of Vice City, now I think of an guerrilla.

***

Internet People! I think I may have only seen half of the references in this song.

Internet People! - The Meth Minute 39

Add to My Profile | More Videos

***

Here is a clever site in response to Miss Teen South Carolina, and such.

***

Today I found this awesome Firefox add-on called FoxyTunes. It allow you to control your music through your browser. It's much better than toggling back and forth between the internet and iTunes. I can even show what song is playing as I blog (see below.)

----------------
Now playing: Jack Johnson - F-Stop Blues [2000]
via FoxyTunes

No comments: