Monday, September 10, 2007

A First Time For Everything

On Saturday my buddy Tyler took me and Paul out on his Sea Doo. He has an awesome three seater that is great for tubing and wake boarding. (I know what you are thinking. Three guys stuck on one Sea Doo, gross. It really isn't that bad. The key is being the driver or the guy on the back because he has to face backwards. You don't want to be the one in the middle of the manwich.)

Many times in my life I have gone out on a lake with the intentions of learning how to water ski, wake board, or knee board. Many times in my life I have wasted hours of everyone's time trying to get up and out of the water. But Saturday was different. Saturday I go up on my third attempt. I was stunned.

I didn't want to bring my camera out on the lake so I don't have any pictures. However, there was a guy standing on the shore filming me.





Update. Paul got upset because I didn't mention that it was also his first time to wake board. He wasn't quite as graceful as me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is even more impressive is the tan.......I could believe the back flips......but the tan lines, not so much?

Adam said...

I curious to know what happened. All your video is from the shore but then suddenly you guys decided to take the camera on board for all the wipe outs?

Jimmie said...

It looks like my story has more holes than the plot of Prison Break.