Thursday, August 31, 2006

More Vacation Pictures

Due to popular demand (ok it is really just Christina nagging me to put up more photos of Dillon) I will give you more pictures from out trip to Lake Almanor.



Someone wasn't very happy when Dad put on his life jacket.



What kid doesn't like to spend the week with grandparents that spoil him?



Uncle James enjoying "happy hour" also known as the good mood Dillon is in after eating.



Lock up your daughters.



Uncle James isn't quite as hip as Dillon.



Floating with Grandpa.



Seeing the sights.



Finally, proof Otis can swim though not very well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICTURES, I JUST LOVE THE ONES OF DILLON, HE IS SO CUTE, JUST LIKE HIS DADDY WAS, AND STILL IS. THANKS FOR SHARING THEM. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DILLON AND HOLD HIM AGAIN.
THANKS AT

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures,
Dillion gets cuter everyday. Hope to see you soon.
Love P&G

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to get left out. I agree with your grandparents, Dillon does get cuter with every picture! I somewhat agree with your aunt you were cute as a baby. I would firmly disagree that there is anything remotely cute about you now.But I will say whatever genetic input you had hasn't seemed to negatively effected my great nephew. I assume it was overcome by Christina's positive genes.