Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Weight Watchers

A new study has linked what you weigh by what you watch. According to the study I am obese because I watch My Name is Earl, Prison Break, and have caught a few episodes of House. But I am also skinny from watching Homer, Peter, and Cartman. For some delicious irony click on the previous three links. Mmmmmm, irony.

Of course, everyone of all shapes and sizes watches Lost. Proof of this can be seen by these two college kids who snuck their way unto the set and posted their pictures on Flickr.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I love that episode of family guy.

Jimmie said...

Adam, have you seen the episode of South Park where they make fun of Family Guy? It is one of my favorites and is a great commentary on the FCC with some great digs at Family Guy.