Friday, September 08, 2006

You're Cut

Some people are more excited about football than I am. I have nothing against football, I just think it is highly overrated. I usually stay up to date on football via the Sports Guy's weekly picks and Sportscenter. But now I have a new source of information, Homer Simpson.

That is right, Homer has picked his winners and losers for Week 1. Of course, any mention of Homer and football and I think of the classic episode where Homer coaches Bart's pee wee team. Click here to see the hilarious credits to the episode.

4 comments:

Adam said...

When I think Homer and football, I remember the episode where Lisa makes picks for him.

edluv said...

and i think of the springfield u vs. springfield tech homecoming game.

bart the healer, libchenko's bogus major, icepice with a laser sight, half time show that's an ode to hazing.

what an episode.

Jimmie said...

All of those are great, but IMHO nothing beats Homer cutting everyone. Well, except for Homer screaming from regressed memories of seeing a dead body as a child.

Adam said...

Cobras!