Thursday, September 14, 2006

College (Photo) Flashback

Inspired by one of Adam's recent posts I have decided to share some of my favorite college pictures.



$20,000 a year to lay on the main floor of FPU's Administration building. Got to love college.



The great thing about college is no one cares if you go a few years without getting a haircut.



Even with a dislocated pinky I was still a baller.



The most influential person in college: Professor Sandler.



Kids don't try this at home. Now, before you scroll down any further please listen to the first 30 seconds of this.





As you can see, I have nothing up this sleeve...



...or this sleeve. And after I hear the magic words from my boney assistant...



...(poof) Ta da!

5 comments:

Adam said...

Wait, which one is the skeleton?

Anonymous said...

No Jimmie mooning the camera picture?

Anonymous said...

LOVE THOSE PICTURES, NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN FRESNO. ALL ALONG I THOUGHT YOU WERE STUDYING.
AT

Monticore said...

I love your G.O.B. impersonation. I have that song on my current mixed CD which I always play in the car.

Jimmie said...

If I wasn't so lazy I would download The Final Countdown and Mr. Roboto so that I could pretend to be GOB and Buster. I guess I would also have to download Afternoon Delight to be like Michael, though most people will think of Anchorman, not AD, if they heard that song.

Julie, I would never moon a camera. I do not know what you are talking about.