Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 2: Venturing Out

Any one who has spent even a little bit of time with me knows that I am extremely picky with my food. However, tonight I will be trying Thai food. Michelle and James are going to meet us tonight for dinner and will take us to a great Thai restaurant. (It is probably the same restaurant Adam recommended to me earlier today.) I have heard Thai is spicy and I do like spicy food so I have hopes it will turn out better than the time I tried salad.

***

Never get a hotel room with an eleven month old. If you do make sure you get a suite with a room so you can close the door when it is bed time for the baby. We made this mistake and was forced to put the portable crib in the bathroom so we didn't have to go to bed at 8:30. The downside to this was I had to walk to the hotel lobby to use the restroom.

***

Is there an invention yet that keeps you from getting second degree burns from placing a laptop on the lap?

***

Friday night I am going to the A's-Indians game. I realized last night the Warriors-Jazz game will be going at the same time right next door. I am expecting a circus because last night during the TNT post game show Charles Barkley hinted about being in the Bay Area on Friday. Should be fun.

2 comments:

Adam said...

How was the Thai food and the game and such?

Anonymous said...

YOU PUT THAT BABY IN THE BATHROOM, I SURE HOPE YOU SPRAYED, IF YOU HAD USED IT ANYTIME AROUND THE TIME YOU PUT HIM IN THERE, I MIGHT HAVE TO CALL CPS, COME ON JUST GO TO BED AT 8;30, THAT POOR BABY,