Monday, May 21, 2007

First Steps

This weekend I had one of those cool proud dad moments. While playing with my Aunt Teri, Dillon decided he would take his first steps. The first reaction was, "Did he just walk?" The second reaction was to grab the video camera. (I'm having trouble with my computer because it is not allowing me to upload video to Youtube. Once I figure it out I will post the video to the blog.)

Now Dillon gets overly excited when we try to get him to walk to me or Christina. He begins to giggle, which throws off his balance, and he goes tumbling down. Nothing is cuter.

Pictures of Dillon follow the two TV links below.

***

Wednesday is the season finale of Lost. Catch up on season 3 with this hilarious review. (Beware, it appears as if the whole thing is from a text message yet it is really funny.)

***

With this you are one step closer to earning an extra five minutes on your break.

***Dillon swimming with Aunt Michelle and Mom.
This cute picture was taken on Mother's Day.
"Forget that walking thing I just learned. I'll stick with flying!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dillon must have been walking in front of the TV for you to catch it.

Anonymous said...

DILLON IS SO MUCH FUN. WE HAD A BLAST PLAYING WITH HIM. HE IS A LITTLE CUTIE, JUST LIKE HIS DAD WAS, AND STILL IS.
LUV YA