Monday, March 06, 2006

Snow (birth)day

This past weekend Christina and I had a house full of visitors. My parents, grandma, sister, and niece came up to Sonora to celebrate my birthday. All the ladies got together to cook a wonderful Mexican dinner on Friday.

The big highlight of the weekend was the fact that for the first time in my life it snowed at my house on my birthday. Now this may not be a big deal for the January babies that live in the northeastern part of the country, but it is a cool thing for someone who has lived in the Central Valley his whole life. Below are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

Taylor and Otis waiting for the grown-ups to get dressed so that they could go play in the snow.

Depending on how you look at it here is Taylor helping to build her first snowman or trying to get to the candy mouth. If she is anything like her mother it is the latter.

Taylor loved playing in the snow until Uncle Jimmie threw some of it at her and it stuck to her nose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That should read, "if she is anything like her *uncle* it is the latter."

Anonymous said...

Thanks, for the pictures. It reminded me of Jennifer in the snow,very cool way to spend a Birthday.