Thursday, July 05, 2007

I (Heart) Robot

One of the blogs I read, Pop Candy, has a couple of random robot posts today that I thought I would pass along. Ok, maybe they aren't random because of the Transformers movie, but these videos are great nonetheless.

***



This video may have started the robot theme earlier in the week. A must view if you love either The Office or Mr. Roboto.

***



A great music video featuring a robot.

***



This video was on the pilot episode of Flight of the Conchords, which is very Napoleon Dynamite if you haven't seen it yet. "Binary solo."

***



I thought it was time to show you a real robot. It may not be quite as impressive as the robot chair, but it still has mad skillz.

***



Finally, I can't think about robots (or old people) without recalling this classic SNL commercial.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I can't believe you referenced the robot chair. Subtle. Nice.

Jimmie said...

Anything that randomly falls apart then puts itself back together needs to be referenced.