Monday, July 16, 2007

Poor Baby

It's not easy posting when you have a teething, feverish baby sitting on your lap. However, I will try to string together some thoughts, links, and pictures.

***

You might think the title of this post is about Dillon but really it is about Barry Bonds pulling an 0 for 12 against the Dodgers this past weekend. James and I went to the final game of the series yesterday.

I think I brought up the fact that the Dodgers were in first place and the Giants were in last one too many times.

***

Happy Gilmore was the most watched movie in our dorm room during my four years of college. (A distant second was Office Space.) I was very delighted when my old roomie found this. Anyone reading can feel free to purchase one for me.

I can add it to my collection of shirts bought online.


***

Speaking of Dana, his better half, Julie, has started her own blog.

***
Christina took some cute pictures of Dillon the other day. I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I will just show you both of them.


***

Finally, here is one guy's take on the new Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer. If you don't know what Metal Gear Solid is then don't even bother with the video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI
LOVE THE PIC'S OF DILLON AND THE ONES OF HIS DAD AND UNCLE. ALRIGHT DODGERS! I BET YOU HAD A GREAT TIME.
TAKE CARE

Jimmie said...

Yes I did have fun at the game. One of the best parts is the 20 block walk from the BART to the stadium. I love the cultural experience you get from a metropolation downtown area that you just can't find in Shafter or Sonora.