Friday, November 23, 2007

Hawaii 7-0

We have touched down and my worst nightmares did not come true, Dillon was an excellent boy on the plane. He went the entire 5 hours and 19 minutes without making a fuss. Below are pictures of Day 1.

Dillon is fascinated by planes whenever he sees them flying over head. I think he would have stayed at the window to watch this plane and it's workers all day.


We were greeted with leis upon our arrival.


Mom and Dad sure were happy that Dillon was a good boy on the plane, but they were even happier to be off the cramped plane.

Grandpa Mike, Aunt Michelle, Uncle James, and Grandma Ginni were also thrilled to arrive.


Dillon being chauffered around the airport by mom.


Our "lunch" at BJ's had a wonderful view and great pizza. I used quotes because we didn't eat until 2 pm island time. After lunch we found our hotel, unpacked, and headed straight to the pool and ocean. I forgot the camera so those pictures will come later.

It should be noted that Dillon is one fearless little boy. He jumps to anyone in the pool. Tonight Christina was in the pool and I was in the hot tub, which was about 10 feet from the pool. She sent Dillon over to me and he went bolting towards the hot tub but away from me. Thankfully I was able to anticipate where he was headed because as he reached the hot tub he slipped and went flying head first at the water. I stuck out my hand and caught him an inch from the water. This boy is going to be a handfull this week.

No comments: