Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vacation Part I

Even though things at work are as busy as ever, I have officially started my two week vacation. The first part of the vacation consists of an extended visit to Shafter. Tomorrow night my family will be having an earlier Thanksgiving dinner. The dinner will not have a traditional turkey, instead we will be chowing down chicken fried steak.


Christina, Dillon and I will be heading back to Sonora on Tuesday to get packed for the second half of the vacation, which will be a trip to Maui. The three of us will be joined by Mike, Ginny, James and Michelle. We will be flying out on Black Friday. I hope everyone will be shopping and not creating holiday congestion in the airport.

Pictures of our trip to Shafter will be posted when we get back home. I will be posting pictures of our adventures in Hawaii during our stay in paradise.

No comments: