Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Vacation Part I, Pictures

On Saturday we went to a wedding. Grandma Sharon bought Dillon and Kaleb matching suits. I snapped at least a dozen photos and none of them had the two kids looking up at the same time. I finally had to give up because the wedding was starting.

Afterwards, flower girl Taylor gave her cousin Dillon a kiss.

And I thought getting two kids to look up at the same time was tough. I now know how those photographers of lightning feel. You could spend hours and a few gigabytes of memory and still not capture the moment.

Dillon with his great, great grandma. Even at 92, Mum still knows how to entertain the kids.


Papa, Dillon and Kaleb playing on Papa's bed. I play a game with Dillon called "Squish the Baby." It's were I yell out "Squish the baby" and he lays down while I lay on top of him. He was trying to play that with Kaleb here. Papa spent a lot of his energy trying to keep Dillon off of Kaleb.

Dillon found one of Taylor's strollers for her dolls and wanted to push Kaleb around the house in it. Both of them had a grand old time.



----------------
Now playing: Dido - Slide
via FoxyTunes

No comments: